Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints Department

ralphyimages
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent this 6 days ago to O2 'complaint review service'' as I was so frustrated.

Dear Sirs

For a number of months now I have been buying additional data via ‘bolt-ons’ whenever I exceeded my 6Gb data allowance.  This was proving to be very expensive...

So I contacted yourselves several times both by telephone call and on your website to see if I could change to a more suitable package, but each time I was informed by a) voice call that there was no option to ‘upgrade’ other than for a significant monthly increase and also b) your website informed me that there were no tariffs available.

Today I researched other providers and found there was a much more suitable - and less expensive - package for my needs, and so I contacted yourselves to obtain a PAC code in order to change.  This was provided and then your customer service agent commented that I had been a long-standing customer and asked me why I was leaving.  When I explained the above he informed me that I could have a ‘30Gb Plan’ for a monthly cost of £15.00!
So it appears that  I have spent a significant amount of money (and time) unnecessarily in order to obtain data via bolt-ons and I would like your response as to why that is please.

So far, not even an acknowledgement of my email of the 21st September...

VERY disappointing of O2 customer service.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

ralphyimages
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you again.

Every day's a school day, as they say...

Would you know if I need to obtain a PAC code from O2 in order to take the O2 deal you've linked to?

Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

No you just need to take the deal (which ironically links through the O2 website)

Then call customer service to migrate your number over which will cancel the original account

Message 12 of 13

O2KyleW
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, i will message the customer.

signature
Message 13 of 13