cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Balance

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

I went to check my balance this morning, as i have just signed up to a sim only deal (100mins unlimited texts) and the text back from 21202 said "100 mins and 0 texts"

Is it meant to say that? considering i do have unlimited texts!

Thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok,

so, are you sure thats what happens?
Message 2 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I suppose they could put in a figure like 50,000, but if they're not charging then they don't need to count them.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
so how would you describe unlimited in numeric terms grin
It will be the system's way of counting texts - many others don't have unlimited texts so rather break a working system, it is easier to flag it as zero on your database i.e. database column of allowance subtract column of used and if you subtract zero from zero you get, er zero! Hence you have no limit. If that makes sense wink

Correct!
Message 4 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Trouble with sheepdog, he's spent too long counting bees. wink
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
pre 2010 tariffs most customers were on a tariff that gave them 600 mins and 500 text plus an additional promotional bolt-on. The text balance would refer to these text and minutes that come with your tariff, not the promotional bolt-on. If you are on unlimited text then you simply ignore that part of the balance report. You will find that if you are on the 2010 tariff it will say 0 text.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
looks a bit sqlllisshhh to me
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about a 1970s style

10 PRINT "QUACK ";
20 IF INKEY$(1)<>"" THEN GOTO 10
30 END
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have X amount of minutes + any unlimited allowances. If you have unlimited texts, I would imagine it would fall under the second part of the first sentance.
Message 9 of 9