cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access MY o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their my o2 I just get a message Oops something gone wrong

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149132 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions
It was already flippin fixed !!!!!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's play nicely guys. Maybe it was but if others think they have a solution them that is good to share as well as maybe useful for a future poster /OP
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still having problem here today (7 Jan) with the "Oops, something has gone wrong" - will try the tip about deleting cookies and reboot - fingers crossed

Message 23 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There are several dfferent ways of accessing your MyO2 account, it is working fine for me.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Still having problem here today (7 Jan) with the "Oops, something has gone wrong" - will try the tip about deleting cookies and reboot - fingers crossed

Had the same issue today, refreshing the page did the trick!

Message 25 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Working for me now.

Tried logging in from another lap-top and followed the 'help logging in'. Got a text message to mobile and entered number sent then logged in (keeping same user name and password). I now find I can log in without problem from the original PC (where I had the problem).

Not sure what the cure was, but ok for me now.

Message 26 of 26