cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CaHRGED FOR SENDING AN URGENT TEXT RELATING TO TRAVEL AGRANGEMENTS ON INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY TRANSFE

Stevet09
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As my fiancee was flying to Norway on the 24th of this month, abd need to pick up something for me before setting off for the airport in Moldova as Odessa airport in the Urkaine like every other Ukrainian ariport is closed becuase of the  Kermlins genocidal invasion of an independent country Urkaine. In February 2022, by putin and his yesmen band of thugs.

The only way  to contact her was via text message to be sure she got the latest news update I needed to give her. FACT Ukraine is in Europe not the Russian swamp lands in the far east of its country, Ukraine willsoo9n become an EU member state too

I have to say that despite belonging to Telefonaic  it came as a naste shock in late October to discover how poor your groups mobile signal are on the island of Gran Canaria  form the Intrantional Airport right down to Porto Morgan at the S0uth West tip of the island, to pt it simply no coverage at all. How pathetic is that??

Yet Vodafone had a full strenght signal? And you are part of the largest communications company is Spain, was well as being the market leader in South Amercia or so your group claim

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7038 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

I'm trying to make sense of this. Seems to be a load of complaints all mashed together making them unintelligible.

If you are not happy and the grass is greener elsewhere 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10498 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3082 Solutions

@Stevet09 

Fact - Ukraine is not currently a member of the European Union, and it wouldn't matter as if it is not a UK number you will be charged for sending the text message...

Also to be clear the UK is also not part of the EU

Telefonica ES and Vodafone ES are independent companies, and signal strengths are nothing to do with o2 UK or even Vodafone UK, and to be honest Movistar are not the best on any of the Spanish Islands...

You can always pay off your contract and move to another network, details as others have pointed out Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3