Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

RomasTamulionis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@2 day ago placed order for new phone and plan. they promissed next day delivery. after 2 days i realise my order been canceled with out any notes. After whiting 45 min on customer service call iwe been past for 4 advisers and on end ive been just switched off with out any convancation. After 16 years  with o2 i do not recomended. Customer servise rate -0

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

JaSoldier
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Customer Service appears to be almost non-existent for account holders. The email address was withdrawn years ago. A communication company that's extremely difficult to communicate with.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JaSoldier @RomasTamulionis 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

So the same as Voda, EE and Three, and try getting in touch with Virgin's Call Centre

There is a lack of staff in call centres, as a lot of staff are leaving due to the amount of abuse they get from customers (not just o2) and being paid low wages.... and recruitment is low...

Email Support is being replaced by ChatBots, and Live Chat services, and a more omni channel approach..

I have never had any problems calling o2 from the UK or abroad..... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Well it used to be good until all the call centres were outsourced and over seas.

I remember the days that you got to speak to someone who knew what they were talking about without reading off a script.

Of course they are all **** because they all go for the same cheap option, but it's no excuse for poor customer service.

If just one company would do it correctly, they would all have to up their game and pit more effort into it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5