cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Stock

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was just in Clapham Junction about 90 mins ago and called in Carphone Warehouse to find out if they knew when White ones would be available, he said their next delivery was 2nd July and there might be white ones, however, he did say they had 3 phones left, 1 on O2, 2 on vodafone, however, when I passed by again about half an hour later they had taken the sign out of the window so am guessing they'd all gone.

The O2 shop also still had a queue outside, so I'm assuming they still have stock, either that or they are just not being courteous and letting people know they've all gone.

I decided to wait a while, I'm not that desperate to get it on release and I would rather have the white than black, but really hoping that they come out before 24th July when the early upgrade offer ends! Fingers crossed for me then!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same as me, I'm not desperate to get it today either but want to do it before the offer runs out. Ideally direct with Apple in store.

My local o2 in Islington had people outside at 11am, I walked past again 40 minutes later and the same guy was at the front reading a book. The queue was going right past the Vodafone store who I am guessing didn't have any. CPW also was empty!
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
How accurate is this stock levels checker and how often updated?

I was told there are 20 phones left at my nearest store at 4.15pm, am I likely to get one tommorrow?>
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
i rang the clapham junction 02 store at about 2:30pm and was told there was no iphone's left in stock hope they werent lying to keep us away as there is already big queues.

Didnt think to go to carphone warehouse when i went to my local o2 store today damn it guess i need to be patience now....
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to a report on Mobile Industry Review, Apple estimate another month for the white version in any quantity.
Message 5 of 5