Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling customer service

Andy5024
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi so I have been a customer for over 10 years… so old it was even called BT cellnet at that point.  I have all my family accounts with O2 as well.  More fool me.  There is no customer service and loyalty does not get rewarded.  In the last 24 hours I have been lied to and policy put in front of common sense.  All I wanted was my sons birthday present delivered to a different address.  Something they have done previously and said they would do.  Then they would not.  When I said I will take my business elsewhere they actually did not care at all.  The arrogance and lack customer focus was astounding.  What a fool for giving them my money all this time.  
I will be speaking to the company I work for to get them to move the business account as well which has many 1000s using it.   Be warned people I feel stupid for sticking by an organization that could not care less…

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Andy5024 

Good luck in getting your company to break a contract and cause inconvenience to 1000's of users, just because you can't get a device delivered to a different address.  

I can see the response from your IT and Procurement Team roflroflrofl 

O2 have for a long time only allowed delivery to either the customers home address or a work address, and nothing else. 

A lot of networks are now implementing this, and I have just had the same with EE, where they wouldn't even deliver it to one of their shops... It is does to protect o2 and the customer from Fraudulent orders..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Andy5024
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do not worry about my procurement department they factor good service in at the top of the selection criteria… 

As for having it sent to the work address would have been a lovely option… clearly your information is a bit out of date…

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

Not really a colleague had a phone delivered to the office a week or so ago...

Your procurement team will already get good service, as when you spend over a certain amount with any company you get better service, dont think I have ever queued, and get a reply from my account manager usually in the hour...

Message 4 of 7

Andy5024
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Quite funny… let us see if they get good service… good service is a cultural, training and empowerment thing.  I suspect it is rotten throughout when you actually test it.

Confirmed no work option… guess was just unlucky who I spoke to??? Or maybe the good service people were just not working that day…

Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

Just like in all companies you have the full gamut of excellent and should be fired on the spot employees and I am sure your company is the same....

If you think you could do better, I am sure o2 would be happy to look at your CV...

Message 6 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 546 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Can't think why you think 02 customers services is awful I think they are fantastic 

Message 7 of 7