cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the Nexus 6 arriving with 02?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to see if there was any updates on a rough date the Nexus 6 might land? My upgrade is due soon and depending on how long it will take to arrive in stores, I'm tempted to wait and see what it's like to hold.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Exactly my point Cleoriff....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Exactly my point Cleoriff....

Of course! It was you, after all,.who told me 'where to look'... Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just goes to show the need to shop around.

Seems since CPW merged with Dixons combined with Phones 4U going UP went CPW prices
Message 23 of 29

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
CPW pricing is making no sense at all - why would anyone pay more for a Note 3 than a Note 4....?????
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just goes to show the need to shop around.

Seems since CPW merged with Dixons combined with Phones 4U going UP went CPW prices

That is exactly what happened with the Note 3 and CPW Nick. The prices were just starting to drop..P4U went belly up...and...as if by magic so did the prices at CPW.... The white and black models were cheaper but I was specifically looking for merlot red...(which I have now got) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid that is how the Dixons Group works. Their pricing strategies are legal but only just.

In the past I have seen things for sale in their stores then a couple of weeks later they have a sale and the same products are more expensive.

How does that work?

I have noted that GiffGaff who issue sim free devices are generally cheaper than CPW
Message 26 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have noted that GiffGaff who issue sim free devices are generally cheaper than CPW

Good to know .....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 29

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
CPW pricing is making no sense at all - why would anyone pay more for a Note 3 than a Note 4....?????

A good merlot  holds its price well. ...

Message 28 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

A good merlot  holds its price well. ...

Of course that WAS the reason...Had I wanted common or garden Black or White then could have got it much cheaper....but no...nothing ordinary for me....I wanted the Merlot red...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 29