Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents that have strong non English accents

Pollette77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really upsetting your agent speaks with a strong foreign accent and kept me talking two hours 53 minutes a sales voice call . I fear I may be charged by the minute as I think I made the call to get a puk code in and transfer from virgin to 02 migration due.  Terrible when they force me to understand Agent I told him I.hace two hearing aids and cannot hear well over telephones . Feeling upset aabd worn out and feel bullied over the phone . I cannot understand fast takers with foreign accents .help I feel victimised and if 55 pence a minute for two hours 53 minutes then I hung up stressed out as he thinks I can understand his fast talking I can't.  Plus I dont know what else he's charged or sold to me taking gross advantage if my disability deafness 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Pollette77 

You can get your PUK here Unblock your mobile device | Phones sims and devices | Help | O2

If you called 202 or 0344 809 0202 the calls come from your allowances.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2