cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved by Yousef Ahmed after it all went wrong !

NotSorry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To cut a week and a half story short basically I was moving a telephone number from one 02 phone to another O2 phone and I have never experienced such dreadful customer service in my life. I was transferred on the phone more times than it takes for a snail to run a marathon. And every single time I was told how sorry they were that I was experiencing this issue and that it will be sorted out in 24 hours. In the end, they cut off my business mobile number which has all my contacts related to it for the past 20 years. I just lost all hope and rang O2 again. This time, somehow I got through to upgrades and retention, And I spoke to someone called Yousef Ahmed. I cannot believe my luck in finding this guy !!! He stayed on the phone with me, and even though it was not his department or anything to do with him he stay on the line and helped me. He was speaking to the department that had cut me off in India and stayed on the line with me for an hour while it all got sorted out. Not only did he called me back later in the afternoon to make sure that the transfer had all gone through and everything was working okay. He then called 24 hours later just to check that no information had been lost on my phone and that the new phone and the transferred number were all working okay. So here’s a shout out to Yousef Ahmed Who seems to be the only person at O2 who knows how to fix anything. If you want him, he’s in the upgrades and retention department. One in a billion !!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7340 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 1606 Solutions

I'll ask @Dave-O2 to see if he can pass this back

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93492 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6998 Solutions

These days, given so many ways of making complaints and much fewer ways of giving praise to individuals, thank you for your very kind compliments for Yousef

I'll tag our community manager @Dave-O2  who will ask you for a few details so that your feedback will reach Yousef and his manager

Message 3 of 4

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Thanks for sharing your experience @NotSorry and sorry it took a few attempts to get this resolved.

So I can get your feedback sent, can you please PM me your mobile number and the date/time you first spoke to the advisor?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 4