cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10% Reward Not Applied and Phantom charges to Credit!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, seems to be some buggy stuff going on here, last month I topped up twice, 15 and 10 Pounds, I recieved a 1 pound reward (10%) but nothing for the 15 Pounds Topup ( So I am 1.50 short for my next rewards) I have been getting 10% for years now - very odd. 

Now the second odd thing - Phantom Charges. I have been charged 55p twice now from my credit, I am on an inclusive bundle and I never run out of data or use the phone for anything but inclusive calls, and I don't sent picture messages.

It seems that each time this 55p charge has been applied it is when my bundle is being renewed, last month on the 25th I went from the 10 Pounds bundle to the 15 Pounds bundle and over night I also lost 55p from my credit? 

I think the way PAYG customers can't see what you are being charged for outside of the bundle is out of order, when I sign in to my O2 why can't I see what the charges are for? These small charges are not much but it makes me topup another minimum of 10 Pounds to have the credit for my bundle.

Come on O2 sort it out!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous This is not O2. Call 4445 from your phone. Other numbers available are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous 

If you call 4445, customer service will tell you what the charges are for.

It may be a long text converting to an MMS ? Guide: Accidental MMS Sending and How to Avoid it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, no it's not a long text turning to an MMS, my phone is not even set up to send MMS.

I can't be bothered to try phoning customer services and wating for ages to be cut off because of Covid19.

I've tried Customer Services and you just get prerecorded BS, It's amazing how an IT Company can't have people working from home? What a joke. No I'm not bothering with that again, this is just a heads up to people: Watch your credit! How many people keep losing credit of tiny amounts and never notice I wonder?

I'm sorry this is just another company taking advantage of the Covid19 to cut CS and leave people abandoned.

Keep the money, I will just leave when I feel like it.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Fair enough and good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just an update: Same thing happened last month, I upgraded to the 100GB Bundle and over night they took 2 Pounds from my credit for internet usage, I contacted CS who told me that it was because I had run out of Data, I told CS that I had 3GB of data left and that they had charged me when I was on an inclusive plan, I was refunded the 2 Pounds. But seriously it's not good enough is it. I have still not been refunded the other charges, and I have not received my 1.50 loyalty bonus.
Message 6 of 6