cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 surprises; no surprise!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is sad to see how rubbish the new o2 surprises are. It was fun when you got a genuine surprise like free call time. Now it's 2 for 1 or a slight reduction re goods or services you are not interested in. My perception now of this service provider a lot less interesting; a factor to consider at phone update time!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
AND WHAT ABOUT NORTHERN IRELAND!!!!! NOT MUCH FOR US EITHER
Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am presuming that O2 monitor this forum or at least dip in from time to time to read our views. Yet there has been no response to this thread, some sort of explanation. That, I can just about understand but I wrote an email to their contact centre a while ago now about why tickets weren't available in the North and their has not been any reply whatsoever. Very bad customer service O2!!!
Message 32 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm wondering why the Silver prizes on offer are so much better than Gold. Watching the ad at the bottom of the page on Silver you can get a netbook, on Gold... Sex in the City 2 CD. On Silver you can get GHDs, on Gold... family trivia games.
Every single prize shown is 'better' (or higher value at least) on the Silver side, so apparently I should top up less each month!
Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the significant word there is 'can' receive. How many people 'have' I wonder?
Message 34 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
the surprise is no surprise any more
complete waste of time
got 15% off perfumes when checked the prices higher than local super drugs stores
got 20% off insurance prices sky high got cheaper on the net
prefered free text or money off calls but changing my provider now o2 have lost touch maybe getting a cut off these companies they use
been loyal to them since they started sorry O2 not any more
Message 35 of 35