cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

well update. i ordered an iphone 5 from the website and was told would get delivery as its in stock, but when you ring them they say that it isnt in stock and we shouldnt have been told that it was....after days of emailing web chat who told me that it was on the van to be delivered yesterday, of course it never came, so i spoke to customer services, who dont know what they are saying one person said it was in stock, so i waited to go through to someone who then informed me that it wasnt in stock, grrrrrrrrrr. Anyway, long story short, have gone through to the carphone warehouse site and can get the same phone on the 02 site that they are charging 46 a month, but can get for 36 a month in carphone warehouse and guess what d..................e............l..............i..............v..............e............r.........y

is tomoro slight_smile so i know where id go

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

its cpw thats actually handling the stock for o2 but good for you, hope you enjoy your new phone

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

its cpw thats actually handling the stock for o2 but good for you, hope you enjoy your new phone

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would take that with a pinch of salt seen as how CPW are completing the web orders on behalf of O2, but hey, go for it.... Your contract is still with O2 so it matters not where you get the phone from wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope all goes well for you.

Perhaps update us tomorrow and show your thread as resolved when it's been delivered.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

got my iphone 5 today, 24 hours later after ordering from cpw....ten pound cheaper a month!!! thought i would let you know slight_smile hope you all get ur phones soon, but going with 02 web site, i wudnt hold ur breath 😞

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
So CPW are withholding web orders from the O2 website to fulfill the orders that come through their own website.... That's just blatantly rude !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
So CPW are withholding web orders from the O2 website to fulfill the orders that come through their own website.... That's just blatantly rude !!!

Wouldn't it be interesting to know what the deal and terms were for this agreement, surely O2 wouldn't have agreed for CPW customers to come first?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The tie-in with CPW has been an epic failure. I think they were trying to learn from previous launches where they couldn't keep up with the demand but they still had the same problems. However on previous launches, I don't remember there being such waiting times 6 months into the new model?

Message 8 of 11

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Are they not moving all stock allocations to CPW?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Are they not moving all stock allocations to CPW?

Some must be going to the O2 shops as people are getting them.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 11