cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5 data question

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a text this morning saying that I was near the limit for my data allowance. I checked on the 02 website and its says ive used 80% of my allowance in the last two weeks.

I have no idea how thats possible as my data usage hasnt changed from previous months and never gone close to the data allowance!i have not downloaded any music or games.

anyone know if its possible to view my data use for the last two weeks?I want to know how my data has gone!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can only view how much data was used on certain days via your O2 bill. Not what has used it unfortunately.

Download dataman app or onavo they'll give you a breakdown of what's used but only from the point of install.

Hope this helps a bit
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Just to highlight there are a few threads in here concerning this and possibly suggestions there may also help.

Just to name some data usage.

Data is used in the background by some apps. Updating an app uses data.

Using Siri uses data.

Also ensure you have deactivated the sending of diagnostic info to Apple.

This is in general settings then 'about'. Turn it off.

Also look near your battery meter to see if a kite icon shows up which is something using your location.
Again you can check in settings to see what's recently used location due to its colour.

This is in setting, privacy, location services. At the bottom is the key chart telling you about the colours and also go into system services. I have them all turned off. Your choice what you do here in connection to your wants and needs.
Message 3 of 3