cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

puppyluv1
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you JC2304 for posting this I also have pre ordered my iphone 6+ at my local o2 store have text to confirm and email but nothing yet visible on my o2 account just saying no recent orders over 31 days !!!!

You have put my mind at ease .......... i do however have to wait until the 7th October 

Congratulations to evryone who gets theirs this friday enjoy xx

Message 1401 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the online chat team is absolutely fed up now haha, i was talking to one of them and he just didn't seem very happy, everyone asking what he probably doesn't know XD
Message 1402 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@puppyluv1 I think those who pre-ordered via their local O2 store are having better luck receiving their phones near to launch date.  I pre-ordered my 6+ online on Friday morning, managing to complete the order by 3:30 pm due to system crashes and I've been advised by Live Chat today that my phone won't be delivered for around 8 weeks!

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1403 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

My first post so go easy on me...

I pre ordered the iPhone 6 64GB silver early doors on Friday 12/09…

Currently my order details are as follows: Order status says ‘In Progress’ and the Delivery option shows ‘Not Applicable’.

Does anyone know what this means?

Fingers crossed I receive my device on launch day Friday, as advised by the guy on the phone when I ordered… But then again, I guess they’ll say anything to take our monies…

Many thanks

Message 1404 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum.

We do have a really good conversation going in in current threads too.

Perhaps take a look in one and join in the fun.

Ie

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/What-does-this-mean-for-my-iphone-6-order...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Iphone-6-online-status/m-p/750989

To highlight a couple.

If your getting yours you should receive an e Mail from O2 with all the tracking info in soon. slight_smile
Message 1405 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Lots of delivery progress posts if you care to have a read through them mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1406 of 4,605

puppyluv1
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Huntress I was informed at the o2 shop my order for iphone 6 + 64g was the last one for allocation on the 7th october others after me have got to wait 6/8 weeks for a delivery.
I am excited for the ones who get theirs this friday and eager to hear their feedback.
Message 1407 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

To me that looks as if either

They haven't updated your status...

Or your order is still waiting to be processed.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1408 of 4,605

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

EDIT:...Blimey you have to be quick to get in first here....Smiley Frustrated....I will give up trying...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1409 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@puppyluv1 Well done for getting the last one allocated for the 7th October.  I'm naturally dissapointed to have to wait 8 weeks but at the end of the day, it's just a phone and in the greater scheme of things it's not going to affect my life really.  My only criticism is that I would have liked O2 to have advised me that my particular order was likely to be delayed by 8 weeks.  At the point of pre-ordering online I was only told that the 6+ 164gb in slate grey had gone out of stock and not the same model in gold which I ordered.  I have requested regular e-mail updates when I spoke to Live Chat earlier but I'm not confident I'll get them. 

Fingers crossed for you for Friday, hope yours arrives - enjoy 🙂

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1410 of 4,605