cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
All 6 seems to be in stock still, but what a mess this has been. Good job it's only every 2 years I upgrade.
Message 1071 of 4,605

Bree10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just managed to pre order iphone 6 64gb had to pay £205 off phone plan to upgrade, payment page was taking time to go through said order could not be completed but payment has been taken, confirmed with bank that O2 has received funds site seemed to have went down when I was putting the payment through so I'll give o2 time to sort it out.
Message 1072 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my phone at 1pm and they sent me a link, believe it or not im still trying to get my payment sent through. Pathetic!

Message 1073 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, finally got mine sorted. My "upgrade" was buying a whole new contract, but after a live chat session with Garry (very helpful!), we've cancelled and ordered an actual upgrade. I'm very thankful stock was still in place to arrange the upgrade!

Still took several attempts to place the order as the O2 website is obviously still not working correctly, but hopefully that's the bulk of the issues out of the way. Fingers crossed it's easy from here on, guys! ^^

Message 1074 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wish i could check my order in my o2, but its screwed
Message 1075 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Likewise. I won't be counting my chickens until I can actually track my order.
Message 1076 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got a text and email earlier had issues at the payment but I assume as I have an order no. It's gone through? Can't see a predicted delivery so I assume again as I have an order through it's for launch day?

Message 1077 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just done a live chat with my order number, they have confirmed it's ordered and said I'm a lucky one to get it. Will be sent next week for launch. That part I will have to wait and see.
Message 1078 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone having issues with paying... stop using internet explorer!

It was either I.E. or the settings work use with I.E.

Chrome did it with ease.

Message 1079 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a bit of a wait on the phone, i got the iPhone 6+ 128GB space gray for me and an iPhone 6 128GB space gray for my girlfriend. Just waiting for the email from o2 to confirm when i can pick them up. 

Today has been a bit of a hassle though, up at 7am on the phone by 8am, on hold until 9:20 when they picked up the phone and no one could hear me! 

But i called back again and luckily i called back and got in touch within 20 minutes and got everything sorted. But O2's payment website didn't work for me until 4PM and i still havent received a confirmation email from O2 concerning my girlfriends iPhone but i have got an order number. 

Glad that the phones are reserved and i cannot wait to pick them up! I hope everyone got what they wanted today. 

Message 1080 of 4,605