Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S and sending emails whilst on 3g

I have 3 email accounts set up on my phone, Virginmedia, Google mail and NHSnet. When I am on 3G, I am able to receive all my emails but I cannot send them from the Virginmedia account. The other 2 accounts send without any difficulty. I have no prob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 unlocking

If I have an iphone5 on contract with Tesco mobile and I move at the end of the contract to O2 would I neeed my phone unlocking or do I have to stay with Tesco?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5, 'keep my number' not working

Hi, so I've recently upgraded to an Iphone 5 (pay monthly ) from a 4S(pay as you go) . All the swap over etc seems to have worked but I tried using the form last night to 'keep my number' . It said it would be done within 4 hours and as of yet I stil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not too happy!

Hi all.I ordered my new upgrade on the 4th. Iphone 5 after two year contract with Iphone 4.I was told it would be with me the next day. It wasn't and it hasn't arrived today either (6th).Now this wouldn't be such a problem but O2 have cancelled my or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Still no service that has been two and a half hours now : ( this is ridiculousAny idea of when this is going to be resolved?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 Visual Voicemail Problem

Hi Wonder if anyone has any ideas on this. I cant seem to set up my voicemail, everytime I try it say "Unable to connect - try again later". I have the iOS6.1 and the 02 profile settings for pay monthly are installed and I can browse the net over 3g ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The cloud wifi Fast connect app

The latest update of the app allows auto connection to the cloud again at the free sites. (like when o2 supported it before Sky took it over)It installs a profile linked to your free account and allow 2 devices to be registered.https://itunes.apple.c...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tablet

Would a tablet still work if you have no wifi at home and can a modem be plugged into it .

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos