Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increasing The Earpiece Volume.

Hi, I've just got my iPhone 5 and the earpiece volume seems to be quite quiet. I've turned the volume up for the ringer and tones and I can hear them, so that is not a problem. It's just hearing people that call me is a problem. I do wear hearing aid...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolute Rubbish Customer Service and the Big IPhone Data Rip Off Fairytale

Hi just a quick post (first time) to alert users of Iphones as to the service you receive from O2. Four years a customer and then suddenly every month for last six months I get a text saying I am about to exceed the data limit. Below is a transcript ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Colour???

My next mobile will hopefully be an iPhone 5 16GB. But, I can't decide what colour to get, the Black/Slate or White/Silver? Please can you all help me decide! Many Thanks, Liam.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Contacts.

Hi, I've just got my iPhone 5. I wondered if there was a way I can transfer all my contacts from my BlackBerry device to my iPhone as the sim cards are different in size so can't just swap them over. I tried using Bluebook on 'My O2', but it doesn't ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bought iphone 4 refurb 6GB only has 4GB

i recently bought the iphone 4 6GB, it is a refurb. i have found that i only have 4GB, which is not what a paid for as i can hardly keep anything on my phone. O2 have misled me as it clearly states on the website it is 6GB, any one else had this prob...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App won't let me sign in...

well i was using the myo2 app to keep track of my allowances etc, but a few weeks ago, i signed out completely, shortly after i changed my username, to an email, confirmed it...now it says: [spoiler][/spoiler] How do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 3GS - Could Not Activate

OK. This is a long story which I will try and keep brief. Basically my daughters iPhone 3GS will not activate after it was sold and subsequently returned to someone on eBay. The 2 year iPhone 3GS was working perfectly until xmas. We then gave our dau...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Different twist on a common problem...

I am having a problem with my VVM on iPhone 5 (latest software update). I know this is quite common but I have not found any threads which are similar to my situation so looking for a bit of help: I was on a personal contract and this got transferred...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speaker gone quiet iPhone 4S

My son today got my phone when he was eating breakfast and got butter all round bottom ever since the speaker has been quiet. How do I clean this? Please help as I can't hear my alarm or phone ringThanks in advance

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does a UK iphone 5 (on O2) work as a sat nav in USA

Hi - I'm off th Florida soon and just wanted to double check that I can use my iPhone 5 as a Sat Nav in the hire car. I use apple maps in the UK for this and think it works pretty well. I have also got the Google App - which does a similar job. I'm k...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos