Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Short numbers & Voicemail issue

First of all the numbers 202, 1760, 1750...basically any short number except 901 (voicemail) doesn't work on my iPhone 5s..they have never worked from the very beginning since I had this phone And speaking of voicemail, my visual voicemail doesn't wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone charges at 35p for 160+ character texts and group texts

I've just been sent a bill for £52 for a group text that my daughter sent on her ipHone 4. Having phoned o2 it would appear that the following are considered as MMS and not SMS and charged at 35p: 1) Group texts (4+ people)2) Texts more than 160 char...

• 31 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data usage

Does anyone have problems with using too much data? I seem to use alot compared to other people with the same phone and I can't work out why. My settings aren't any different as far as I can see. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speedtest app uses high amounts of data on 4g

Today being the fiorst day I ventured into 4g coverage did a few speedtests 7 of them on the speedtest.net app was not expecting an average of 27.57mb to be used each test. 193mb in total (none done since I reset my counter last month). Tests were do...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need network Unlock information

Hello,I am using an iPhone 5 16gb, I want to know weather O2 provides official network unlock in United Kingdom?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5S signal and Wifi issues

I have upgraded from an iPhone4S to an iPhone 5S recently. First thing I notice is that I can't get the same wifi signal within my own house. If I happen to be more than about 5 metres away from my access point the wifi drops to zero and I can't use ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

hiwhat is o2 travel?I have noticed I have o2 travel free with my contract

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot hear text message arrival

I have upgraded my Iphone 4 with the latest IOS software. Only problem is that I now cannot hear an alert when text message arrives - despite having volume and maximum and a sound alert set in settings. It only works if am texted within my own house ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 texting

Has O2 come up with a fix for the problem of not being able to text from my iphone 5 once it has been turned off without entering the two long codes to reset it

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos