Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 5 unlocking

Hi how long does it take for my iphone 5 to get unlocked? its on O2 of course and I have 15 pounds topped up so it's all ready to be unlocked...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G DATA CONNECTION ON IPHONE 5S

Set up iphone on Monday, upgraded from 4S. Did sim swap. Wfi and voice calls fine but no 3g connection. Have tried soft boot and hard boot. All settings are on. Have reset phone , network settings and still no joy. Any suggestions?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone

Can a iPhone 4 in the UK text an iPhone 4 in the USA for free?? Help.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Update

Can anybody help? My iphone informed me that there was a software update available so i activated the download and left it to do whatever it needed to do, just as i normally do, now i,m stuck on a screen and can,t do anything with it. When i switch o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAQs: Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)

Hi there, If you're new to the community, welcome! Take a look at our handy guide below: What's the O2 community and how to get started Need some help with your Apple device? Here are some links answering the most commonly asked questions: From the c...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 7 kudos

Answering a call on my iPad

Can anybody help please. Using TU on my iPad for texts and making calls which is brilliant, but I don't seem able to answer an incoming call with the same device.I must be missing something so simple I feel a bit silly ;(Many thanks for any helpKath

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

My daughter is in Germany on an exchange trip with her school for one week, I am worried she will run up an expensive bill ringing and texting people back here in England and also her school friends that are staying in other homes in Germany. What is...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

My iPhone 5 keeps failing calls when in the phone it people. Not sending messages and not letting people call me or for me to call out? Is their a reason for this? I haven't done the newest upgrade the 7.0.4 one could this be why? As it happened befo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! just upgraded

I have just ordered my new iPhone 5c and can't wait for it to come. It is an upgrade from iPhone 4, just had a thought, I'm guessing it will come with a new SIM card but will it still be the same number that I have. This is probably a silly question ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange Visual Voicemail Issue

My wife and I joined O2 a couple of months ago through the Carphone Warehouse both with iPhone 5 handsets. To date mine has been fine but my wife has had a very minor issue that whilst it doesn’t effect day to day operation of the phone it is just an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos