Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4s

can not conect to internet,checked APN all ok 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from 4 to 5 and want to give current phone to family member

I currently have an iPhone 4 on contract and today I took advantage of the offer to upgrade my phone 1 month early. What I would like to know is how to alter the current iPhone 4 to PAYG and give it to a family member when the iPhone 5 arrives as the...

Kevin1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

email Settings for iPad

I have used my iPAD (via wifi networks) for several months without many problems. Occasionally, I have problems sending emails and wonder if this is to do with the SMTP settings (smtp.ntlworld.com - my primary server) in the email account settings on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3g on iphone 4s

I can use my phone normally..calls, text and it connects to wifi at home and at work, but it has absolutely no 3G at all. The APN is set to idata.o2.co.uk

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "the internet connection appears to be offline / could not activate mobile data network"

Heya, Just changed to the O2 simplicity 300 12 month contract from a pre-existing 18 month contract, with this "the all rounder data 500mb" bolt on, which is active apparently, but the only way I'm able to do things on me phone (data-wise) is via my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 ios5 or ios 6 call failed

So this issue has happned on both my iPhone 4s and now on the iPhone 5 offten get call failed even though there is a full signal at the time happens ever day accross London Bridge and at random differant numbers called and i have had phone and sim ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4 unlocking

Hi I sent a request to o2 for my iphone 4 to be unlocked on 1ct oct 2012, and had no txt yet stating it has been done, please can someone check the status please: - edited, personal details -

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 Sim Swap Question

My iPhone 5 is being delivered by Apple today (at last!). I am on PAYG and will be swapping my sim from my current 3G phone. My question is: should I swap the sim over and put the nano sim in the iPhone 5 before turning it on for the first time, or c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Siri not working at work

HiSiri works well on my wifi at home but when I connect to my work wifi it does not work. Can anyone advise me of any settings to change?Thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4S data usage

Hey, I recently got a iPhone 4S with 1gb data on O2. With using the myo2 app I appear to have used 50mb of data within a few hours. I have not watched any videos, just used Facebook and twitter etc. This can't be right surely?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos