Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nanosim not activating

Hello. Can anybody help me? I activated my new sim at about 7pm last night, I had to use the text service as the web one wouldn't accept my sim number.When i went to bed my old sim was still active and my new one not, so i thought nothing of it. Now ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 is blocking my website

Hi I was surprised to find yesterday that I unable to access my own car sales website at www philipraby co uk via my iPhone on O2 because it is deemed to have adult content. It certainly doesn't! I'm concerned that I'm losing customers because of thi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send emails from o2 since updating to iPhone 5

Hi Since switching from an iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 I can no longer send emails via O2's 3G service (wifi is fine). I restored the new phone from a backup so all settings were copied over. I assume that the problem is with the outgoing mail server settin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really shabby customer service

After much deliberation over whether or not to give up my legacy iPhone contract with unlimited data I finally decided that I couldnt put up with my 3Gs crashing at random intervals any longer so I preordered an iPhone 5 on the first day possible on ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Lease

I know this may have already been brought up but I was wondering i am paying 54 pound a month and was curious to whether the mandatory insurance was covered in this cost or is that an extra £12.50 a month ontop kyle

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not sending texts to one person

Hi thereI have had this problem since Monday. I cant send texts to mum, she is on O2 and we have always been ok but since Monday I have received texts from her but she has recieved nothing from me, we can call and talk to one another on the phone but...

emmap0902 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4S keeps dropping my wifi connection

My iphone 4S keeps dropping wifi signal in various different places i have had wifi. At home with BT, in work etc. Tried turn off and re-boot. Sometimes my wifi on/off button will grey out, sometimes it will be work. It might connect to a network if ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iphone unlocking

Our family have been O2 customers for about 9 years. We recently relocated from the UK. We went into O2 in London, told them we were leaving the country, cancelled our contracts and requested unlocking for our 4 phones. Problem is while our 2 blackbe...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 white 16 gb 22 days delayed

Hi i ordered a iphone 5 white 16 gb last 23 september, until now the status says in progress. Anyone has the same situation?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade to iphone 4s or 5

Hi guys, i currently have an iphone 3gs but i'm considering purchasing the iphone 4s or the iphone 5. i was wondering what you thought would be the best option?is it worth paying £100 more for the iphone 5 or is the 4s just as good?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos