Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5c sat in coffee! heeeelllppppp pleeeeeease!

Ok I know, ridiculous, but this is what happened....my coffee tipped over in my car, into my bag, filling a pocket with coffee that my iphone was sat in. I have no idea how long it was like this. Could have been 5 min could have been 20. That was yes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed call text alert

Hi All I am using an Iphone 5 and have voicemail on but when I get a missed call I keep getting a text message telling me about it I have tried to switch it off but it says its already off and as far as I know you can only have either or does anyone ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 5s

my i phone 5s is dropping calls all the time whilst i have a full signal it is getting really anoying now i can not have a conversation on it for more than 10 mins!After looking on google there seems to be alot of people with the same problem,resetin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: passcode lock forgotten

my phone just says, "Enter Passcode.' and will not move fromthat message. What do I do?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed Call Alert when no one has called

For the past 2 days, I have been recieving missed call alert text messages from numbers I do not recognsie when my phone has been right next to me and I have not recieved a call. It has nor rung and there is nothing in the "Phone" app. No one has sai...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet usage

How could I be going over my 1G internet?

Resolved! Group messages not being received on iphone 3g or Galaxy S3

Hi, both my wife and myself have pay monthly contracts with O2, but neither of us can receive texts when they are sent to us as part of a group from a friend on 3. It's a small group and related to health updates on our friend who is undergoing cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PDF bill won't download on iPad

I went to view my bill and it sent me to the App Store to get adobe reader. Fine. But now I have adobe it just keeps opening the App Store and not Adobe reader. So how do I view my bill?