Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help Needed

Just spent a really unhelpful hour with the O2 "Gurus" who were no help at all. I'll not name and shame however. My problem is this I sent their online unlocking form to them two weeks ago. No response. As my new SIM arrived today and my O2 service c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone refresh warranty

Hi all. Got my iPhone 5 last June on refresh. The screen has started working itself loose in the corner (not damaged from a drop or anything).O2s website says that for iPhone 5 warranty issues to go to the cpw. Is that right?Do cpw do a straight swap...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 Lost abroad with Mobile roaming data switched off

Hi everyone, I am on holiday and have lost my phone; The last battery reading was roughly was 8% only. This morning i just couldnt track my iphone. Worse is that I have switched my roaming data and location help. Ive tried find my phone app with no j...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5s and visual voicemail

I have all the settings correctidata.o2.co.ukvertigopassword i have activated voicemail "1750"but i cant get it to work on this 5sit lets me click set up now.i choose the default greetingthen it hangs at "setting up voicemail" any ideas?!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot

Hi,I just got a new iPhone 5C on Pay and Go. I need to set up the Personal Hotspot on it but it's not on the phone.What do I need to do to find it and set it up?

DF12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5s - can't play BBC iplayer downloads

I've just upgraded from a 4s to a 5s. Previously on the 4s I could download a program on BBC Iplayer when connected to wifi and then watch it back at my leisure. Now on the 5s I can download the program in iplayer but when I go to play it it buffers ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Tracks - multiple devices

Does anyone know if it is possible to use the same account on multiple devices? I have it on my iphone but also want it on my ipad and or iPod - would I have to pay multiple times? Thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c&5s unlocking

It has been around 6months since the iPhone 5c&5s were released, however they still aren't unlocking these phones yet. Any idea on when they will start unlocking the iPhone 5c&5s?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make a call

Since the iOS 7.1 update, my phone has randomly been playing up.Occasionally when I try to make a call, it comes up call failed even though I have a full signal and sometimes a 3G or 4G signal. When this happens my phone doesn't respond whenever I tr...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos