Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer - pre order iphone 6 plus

Hello all I am a new customer to O2 and pre-oredered an Iphone 6 Plus on the 13th September. I keep getting told to wait for an email to come to me to say the phone has been dispatched but when i logg onto My O2 it shows has no products and i am leav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Because iPhone size matters

Just wondering how many of us are regretting the choice of iPhone you have purchased. I got my 6 plus today and still in shock about the size! Will it take some getting used to or should I just swap it for the 6.... DECISIONS!

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Contract

On sign up via telephone i asked for my iphone 6 plus to be on the 24month refresh contract with unlimited texts & mintues and 20gb data The problem is i have been put on a 24 month standard contract. now o2 wants me to send my phone back, cancel my ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6+ instore preorder- help!

on ‎15-09-2014 17:39Hi. I'd appreciate any helpI preordered my iphone 6+ instore on Friday, I was informed delivery would be 7th October. I received a text confirming these details. Today I decided to call 02 to see if this was defiantly the delivery...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Plus - Scratched Screen!

Hey there.So I've had the 6 Plus for all of three days, I've deliberately avoided putting in in my pockets or even taking it out of the house because I'm still waiting for a case. To my dismay this morning I've noticed that it already has a scratch, ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant delete emails on iPhone 6

I got my new iPhone 6 yesterday and set it up with a backup from my iCloud. I started receiving emails that I had already deleted on my previous iPhone. So I deleted these on my new iPhone but they just keep reappearing. I have got up this morning an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

useless customer service

i only want to unlock my iphone, when i came across sandie from the e-chat...who refused to help me because i spelt my name in the chat as tanya instead as on the contract tanja...and as that wouldnt be enough.. the link sent to me to unlock it, does...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possibly a stupid question about iCloud

New iPhone is on its way so I'm givin away my iPhone 5... Everything is backed up on the cloud so if I delete pics an music of the iphone 5 when I get my 6 up and running will they sync to it?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

High data usage in iPhone 6 iOS 8

Is anyone experiencing high data usage on iOS 8? I recently upgraded from an iPhone 5, and would use around 500mb per month. Since upgrading to an iPhone 6 I am currenly using around 300mb a day - with only safari browsing. I have restored the phone ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos