Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible 3G Speeds

Hi, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this issue. I get terrible 3G speeds when out and about on my iphone. Im paying for 20gb a month but i can barely use it. Im getting download speeds of 1-2mbps with upload speeds of 2-3mbps. Its...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My volume button on my Iphone doesnt work

I got a recontitioned phone less than 6 months ago. The first handset they sent didnt work at all.My current handset has a fault on the 'turndown' volume switch. It was working but you really had to push it to make it work but now doesnt work at all....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi issue with iPhone 6?

Has anyone else experienced issues with the wifi on the iPhone 6? I don't know if it is the iPhone 6 or the iOS 8. The wifi randomly goes off and can't find a signal. I put it on airplane mode and off again and still nothing - even when it is next to...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 65 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 upgrade friends and family discount

Can anybody tell me if I upgrade to iphone 6 online will I still be able to add my friends and family discount or do I have to go into a shop? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complete and utter incomptetence on the part of O2!!!

So after a discussion with O2 online chat last night i was advised my phone (iphone 6, 64gb space grey)was now in stock and would be dispatched within 7-10 days, great i thought, finally progress after i have waited since the 20th September! I then a...

Resolved! iPhone 6 - unable to send MMS messages

Hi,I've just upgraded to an iPhone 6 with an O2 sim only tariff but cannot send MMS messages. When I log into my account it correctly identifies that I have an iPhone 6 and have tried resetting the MMS settings on my phone per various suggestions fro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 volume LOUD

Can't even turn it down, what is this....Hating that my mac goes off when my phone does too, double the loudness

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leased 5s crash

I have an iPhone 5s on a business lease. I tried updating the phone to ios8 yesterday with no luck due to error 4013 from iTunes. I read a guide in here that said a full restore from dfu mode should solve the issue and after trying that method an fai...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! chanel partners colleague discount scheme

I work for Sainsburys and in previous years have got 30% discount off my line rental or now with o2 refresh 30% off the tarif part.This was done instore in an o2 concession in the Sainsburys that i work.I have 3 questions....1) Is this scheme still r...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim issue

All of a sudden I have no sim inserted appearing on iPhone 5 have tried all the various tips but to no avail. Have pre ordered iphone 6 on 24 th September as upgrade on O2 refresh still waiting. On a monthly contract , could this be related

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos