Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 4G issues

Hi all,Don't suppose anyone's got an idea why my iPhone keeps dropping its 3G and 4G signal and just leaving me with crappy gprs? I have noticed I need to turn my phone off and back on again to get 3G or 4G back but surely there's a hidden issue here...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and signal strength

Bit strange but when my phone is just 3G I have 4 bubbles of signal and when I turned on my 4G I only get 2 signal bubbles.Does anyone know why and how I can fix this?

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is nothing automatic?!

So having had problems with my iPhone 6 since day one, I dont understand why nothing is automatic these days?! I've had to request my data to be turned on after days of no internet and not knowing why,I've had to manually turn on my visual voicemail ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6

I am due my upgrade on 12th sept, I have the iphone 5 currently. Do existing upgrading customers get any special deals or times to pre order?

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call failure

Hi I'm new this so here goes... I have an iphone 5S... It has always worked well but recently I have no signal in my home when I did before and when a call comes in and I answer it it just beeps and says call failure... Really hope someone can help a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos