Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app shows data being used but I'm connected to WiFi!

Hi guys, This evening I have had my iPhone connected to my home wi-fi, as I always do at home, but on checking the MyO2 app a couple of times the data usage is slowly increasing! Why is this? Using my home wi-fi should not count towards my data allow...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5s - 3G hardly works. Never connects to wifi hotspots

Hi there. Ive had problems with my iPhone 5s for a while and it's really frustrating me. I dont know if it is the phone or O2. Most of the time when 3G is showing, I cant connect to internet etc. This happends in various area's including Newcastle Qu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone wireless hotspot

on my normal O2 data contract, can i make my iphone 4 with ios 7 into a wireless hotspot to use my data allowance to connect to and use an ipad?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Display amount of balance

My phone used to show my balance after each call and text/ message but it no longer does, how can I get this facility back so that I will always know how much I have left on my phone? And what are the 4 did it no's that I can use from my phone to do ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning iPhone upgrade

Hiya I was sent the wrong iphone as an upgrade and was told to return to free post "Returns Dept". This is a £500 phone!!!!!! It won't be safe just through the post box and I am not paying to return a phone that was sent to me by a mistake from O2! T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM for iPhone

If you have BBM on your iPhone, do you ever find that you get a lot of random notifications (a few per day) saying ' wants to invite you to use BBM' or ' has send you a message>' or ' has sent you a broadcast message' and then when you open the app t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5S 'Unlatch' (Carphone Warehouse Purchase)

Hi, I brought an iPhone 5S from Carphone Warehouse (impulse buy - should have gone to an Apple store!) I have asked O2 to unlock this phone several times (carphone warehouse iPhones lock to the first network they are used on) but that have said 'they...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4s

Hi my daughters has an Iphone 4s and the 4g keeps dropping out so it reverts back to 3g which she then has to pay for, does anyone have any help regarding this, thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for emoticons

Is it true that O2 are now charging MMS fees for using emoticons in texts?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring txt messages from experia S to Iphone 5

Is it possible to transfer txts from my Sony Experia S to my new Iphone 5. Only new phone has active sim card as iv`e just done sim swap. Pleas help as txts on old phone are very precious

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos