Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6 won't charge

I plugged my phone in this morning and it won't charge..like it's not connected. Tried different leads but same. Do I take it to Apple which is a right pain on the bum or take it to O2 shop?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to new phone - does my number come along automatically?

Ok, I'm pretty sure during the upgrade to new handset, 5C -> SE, somewhere in the messages on screen it said I don't need to do the sim-swap thing, because 02 would handle all that for me.... So the SE was delivered yesterday, and I put the accompany...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not ringing

I have an iphone 6 and in the last few weeks most of my calls have been going straight to voicemail, even when I have a good signal. The phone is not ringing or vibrating. It works for a short while when I switch the phone off and on again but this d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 priority with an ipad contract

HiJust wondering if anyone knows how to get o2 priority with a tablet contract as I cannot received texts to it. I cannot use my mobile number as its not with o2. Thanks in advance!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issue?

Had a pay as you go on Doro phone and changed to pay monthly on iPhone SE. Asked O2 to port the phone number from old Doro phone onto the new iPhone, instead O2 ported the new pay monthly account onto the old Doro pay as you go sim. O2 had to do a si...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6+

Hi, I recently had an issue with my screen that it become unresponsive, as my phone was past it's years warranty I took the phone to get fixed from a local company. On receiving the phone the gentleman advised me that whoever had replaced the screen ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6s wont accept my sim

hi i inserted a virgin sim in my iphone 6s to see if it was unlocked but now will not accept my o2 simhave i broke it

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5S Repair Question

Ok, So I upgraded to a iPhone 6 (from my original 5S) and I handed my older iPhone off to a relative. However, they seemingly misunderstood how to insert a simcard, (as I'd left the sim tray out of the phone, when I'd boxed it for them) and they mana...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after upgrading

I've just upgraded my phone, I inserted the sim that came with the new phone but my signal says no service, I keep turning it off and on again over the past 24 hours but still nothing, I think this may be normal and have a feeling it could take up to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! visual voicemail

how do we get rid of this annoying setting when we put our phone on airplane mode? never had this before on an iPhone until we joined 02 and I don't like it !! any help appreciated. thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos