Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail transcript

Just installed iOS10, does o2 support visual voicemail transcript? http://ios10updates.com/enable-voicemail-transcriptions/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple upgrade or o2 on us??

Hi all, Got a quick question regarding the Apple upgrade program v's O2's upgrade on us program. I believe with the apple program, at the end of the 12 months you can elect to hand back the phone and start the 20 months agreement again with the new p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Upgrade on us" tariff question

I'm on O2's 'upgrade on us' tariff and was curious how it works regarding the handset I'll be offered when I upgrade. I can upgrade from early October. I've got an iPhone 6s 64GB and want an iPhone 7. There is not 64GB iPhone 7 so will I be offered t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tracking order

Hi guys i was struggling to track my order but finally found out the tracking number is with ukmail if u go on that and enter tracking number it will show you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone7 stock wait

I know o2 are struggling with demand etc. But I pre ordered on the day the phone was available to be pre ordered and have no contact at all since. It even says when you go to "track my order" page, that people with existing pre orders have all been c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone pre-ordered from Apple for in store pick up before?

Hi All, Has anyone pre-ordered from Apple for in store pick up before? It's the first time I have bought direct from Apple. I have a 'Check-in window' of 08:00-08:15 and was wondering do I just get there at 8, walk straight in and get my phone or wil...

iporder.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Progress

I received an email today telling me my IPhone 7 + 128GB Jet Black order is in progress and was told on live chat this means I will receive my phone in a few days.... problem is before I received this email I was told the phone is out of stock. Has a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel help!!

Hi I'm in desperate need for help.im currently in Malta with o2 travel activated (set up before I travelled)i can make calls and texts and also can get 3G yet the Internet will not work neither will any apps as if I have no internet connection at all...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7

I preordered 2 iPhone 7's Het Blavk 256GB for myself and my husband and still no news on when they may be arriving! I have been an O2 customer for over 20 years and this is poor service from somewhere along the chain! It was all well and good when I ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos