Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Progress

I received an email today telling me my IPhone 7 + 128GB Jet Black order is in progress and was told on live chat this means I will receive my phone in a few days.... problem is before I received this email I was told the phone is out of stock. Has a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel help!!

Hi I'm in desperate need for help.im currently in Malta with o2 travel activated (set up before I travelled)i can make calls and texts and also can get 3G yet the Internet will not work neither will any apps as if I have no internet connection at all...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7

I preordered 2 iPhone 7's Het Blavk 256GB for myself and my husband and still no news on when they may be arriving! I have been an O2 customer for over 20 years and this is poor service from somewhere along the chain! It was all well and good when I ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iphone 7 sim card

Hi! I've just upgraded from an iphone 6 to a 7. I've installed the new sim card but its not coming up. Saying i have no service. What should I do? Does it take time? Or do I have to do a sim swap? Thank you for taking the time to help.....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has O2 got massive communication problems with it's customers?

As a long standing customer of 02 (over 15 years), I happily pre-ordered my iphone 7 plus very early on the 9th September. Got confirmation of order-all good. Waited a few days and rang o2 just to see when it would arrive, and was promised faithfully...

• 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Easy Enough!

I've been thinking about upgrading my Handset, and have seen all the recent threads on here and on the news about delivery times etc. I had a look on the Apple Stores App this morning and noticed they had stock locally, booked a pick up time and now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The reason for the lack of iphone 7plus models ?

Has apple or other sources explained why there is such a lack of 7 plus models available ? is it that pre orders have sky rocketed since the 6s release last year i would assume next year would be even bigger given its the anniversary edition. Is it b...

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

7 Plus at the Carphone Warehouse?

Hi guys, I ordered the 7 plus, 256mb, rose gold on 10th and still have received no news as comms has been rubbish. On the verge of cancelling my order and re-purchasing from the Carphonewarehouse - delivery times are a lot less (within 3 weeks). Anyo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network, no connection - iPhone6s/IOS10/Vietnam

Dear Community, I am on a pay-monthly contract with O2, and have been forever. My previous iPhones have automatically found a local carrier when abroad, as also did my iPhone 6sPlus a fortnight ago when in Canada. I have since 'upgraded' to IOS10, wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-order cancellations - check your preorders

Hi all, I found out last night my pre-order from 9th of Sept at around 11pm was cancelled on the 10th for no reason and no notice was given to me this had happened. I've just come back from a holiday and wanted to check progress on my "pre-order". Fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos