Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked iPhone 6 screen

Hi, I stupidly dropped my iPhone 6 by accident and in the process, the screen is now cracked. I do have insurance but is it worth making an appointment with Apple (the phone is two months old so I have the years warrenty) or going through insurance t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone repair

I sent my phone to get the volume looked at! My phone had never ever been near any water whatsoever but the repair shop told me that my charging point had been somehow water damaged. I had to pay almost £45 for this to be repaired due to Water Damage...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked screen

Any advise?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Car Bluetooth doesnt work

I have 2 iPhone 6s. One works perfectly in both of my cars, the other doesn't work at all. Rather, it connects says " no network", downloads the contacts but you cannot call through the headset.If you dial a number on the handset, the music isn't mut...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 unlocking Phones4u

Hi, I have been given an iphone 5 locked to O2 that I would like to give to my daughter who is tied to a Vodafone contract.The original owner tried to get O2 to unlock it for me but was refused as the phone was purchased from Phones4u and they had no...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S, Sim Not Valid

Hello! I bought my Iphone 5s from an O2 store and paid for it fully. Right now I try to put my foreign Sim card and I keep on getting this message "Sim Not Valid". What should i do?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 64GB

Hi All I am currently on 12 months sim card deal only with O2 started about 4 months ago, recently I have contacted O2 and asking if I can upgrade free of charge to O2 referesh 24 months contarct with iphone 6 64 GB. They said yes I can. I was wonder...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Text Messages

I have recently found on my Monthly Bill that the number 7802000332 shows up when text messages have been sent whilst travelling abroad. I am wondering if there is a way to find out the actual phone number of the person you have text instead of this ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos