Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapped my wrong sim

Got a new iPad and sim swapped my mobile instead of iPad, now my phone is deactivated so I can’t phone to fix it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request unlock code

Hello I’m after a unlock code to change my phone to three if possible

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked mobile phone

I am presently in Rwanda and my phone is locked. Switches on but no response to touching the icons or trying to swipe to another page

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling

I'm recycling my old iPhone 6 back to O2. I have been told to remove pin locks/account locks and back up my content and factory reset the device. I have no idea how to do any of these things and despite searching on the O2 website, I can't find anyth...

U.K. mail Delivery

Hi all, Just moved over to O2 after being messed around by Vodafone. My iPad was due to arrive Friday however it wasn't dispatched until Friday evening. I got a message this morning from uk mail saying they would deliver it on Monday. Checked the tra...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Does anyone know how to set up wifi calling? My iPhone 7 (on iOS 10.0.3) just says "Contact O2" when I try to switch it on. But I can't find any means of contact on the website, just an endless loop of pages with Contact Us links which lead nowhere. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Give notice

I would like to give notice on my account 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 unlock

i got an iphone 6 locked to o2. i havent got an o2 account as im a giffgaff cusmter. im going to austrlia for holiday in 4 weeks and need my iphone unlocked to use over there. went into o2 store and looked online about unlocking it but cant find help...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos