Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tu not ringing

Hi have deleted and reinstalled tu app twice and still not ringing when connected to internet

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking to use on another network

hi, please direct me to where I am able to do this, as the instrcutions on the iste do not explain in anyway how to do so, many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen mobile phone

some one just snach my mobile and run away. what should I do? my number is [Removed]

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Hi there, I would like to change my address on my account, could you please tell me how I can do this. thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate SIM

I knew it was too easy! Last week I spent an inordinate length of time on the telephone to O2 Customer Services (Pay Monthly) department enquiring if there was such a thing as a DUPLICATE SIM available (so I could utilise two mobile telephones at dif...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bizzare text message experience

I have an iphone. In this instance so did the person I was communicating with. We were texting in SMS. I had texted with him yesterday. He had deleted the initial thread from his phone though I hadn't. So when we picked up the contact later in the da...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Name

Hello How do I update my details of a change of name? Thanks  Jules

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY NUMBER

I HAVE upgraded on line by myself and now i can see 2 phone numbers but i only use one....and you are charging me for 2 lines. My number is *edited personal info* and i only want to pay for this one. Why are you charging me for 2 numbers??? i want th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open discount

Hi I wish to use an NHS employee (my father) to apply a discount to my new tarrif <28 dyas but cannot work it out from the written instructions provided from the shop. Can you please advise

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos