Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help iPhone xs max

Looking for HELP...I received my new iPhone xs max today but it will not connect to iTunes on my Mac..It just keeps saying cannot connect because the phone doesn’t have permission??i am completely at a loss to what to do

Lee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls not coming through

Hi. My last phone was being temperamental with calls and was not always ringing. I got a new phone and now it is doing it with this one. I presume it isn’t the phone now. Sometimes people say it goes straight to answerphone. Why is it mossing calls a...

Nb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem With Visual Voicemail Since iOS 12

Is anyone else having problems with Visual Voicemail since the iOS 12 update? People can leave a message but I don't get any notification and nothing within the voicemail section of the phone app. I have tried resetting, changing and updating setting...

brettIT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad & Printing

Hi all got a question to ask on behalf of my dad as he was asking me if you can print documents that are on your iPad and how does it work?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Xs

Has anybody had a dispatch email/notification yet for the delivery of the iPhone Xs tommoz?

David1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long for o2 Repair?

Hi, How long does it take (or did it take you) for o2 to carry out a screen repair? I heard some companies can take a few days so just want to time it so I am not without my phone too long.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airpods Return

Hey, So I'm planning on buying some Airpods from an O2 store, however, I'm worried they won't fit or for whatever reason, I don't like them. I read the Change of mind policy, however, I'm not sure if it applies to the airpods (due to the fact you wea...

Wilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlock from 02

how do you unlock a phone from 02 network

rach1512 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to unlock an O2 iphone?

Hello, I have requested using my o2 online 3 times, I have also rung o2 last week on Wednesday and she said she would email me in 24 hours. I have already started paying for a sim only deal with another network so i'm REALLY annoyed as o2 are taking ...

powell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting my iphone 6 network unlocked

i have contacted 02 regarding my iphone 6 being network unlocked they said it would take up to 72 hours they was 4 working days ago could anyone let me know of a procedure or fix pleaseThank You.