Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone

I’m just setting up my new I phone x and for a hour now it’s just saying setting up your Apple ID for a hour now what shall I do.

Resolved! Phone backup without sharing to other devices.

I’m looking to do upgrade but want to backup my phone. Problem is I’ve got multiple devices registered to my iTunes account etc and don’t want my device sharing content onto the other devices. Is there a way to back up my current phone without sharin...

Mike-v by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages automatically being sent to random people

HiI hope somebody on here can help? My iPhone 8 Plus has started sending messages to people the problem is I have not written or sent them it is doing it on its own weather that sounds daft or not that is what’s happeningCan somebody on here please e...

Mike1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iphone

Hi I’ve just changed iPhones and want to give my old one to my son but it’s locked to o2 and he’s on a different network - what do I do?

Mrsgillyt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad on mobile broadband

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help.. I have an iPhone and existing iTunes account, I've had it for years. This is also on O2. I recently purchased a new iPad with cellular, so a monthly contract/different number. When setting it up I used my Apple ID an...

Resolved! Backup to iCloud following upgrade to use new handset

I recently upgraded and have a new iPhone 7 I am waiting to make use of. However, my old handset - iPhone SE had not been backed up to iCloud since October 2016 as storage was full so I recently paid for additional iCloud storage upto 50gb. Despite m...

Clh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X unlock

Hello, I am currently working in the Middle East and I’ve bought a SIM card out here so I went through the process of trying to unlock my phone with the form and everything however I’ve waited several days now and I’ve heard nothing! I really need th...

JCooop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12

I thought I would alert people to a great new feature of iOS 12. If you use a password manager (my choice is 1Password) you no longer have to go into it to fill in passwords. In Sfari and some apps, once you have entered your username there is a plac...

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPad SIM not recognised

I have an ipad Mini 4 with a PAYG data SIM. I have been trying unsuccessfully to upgrade my monthly top up plan from 2 Gb to 3 Gb. I was today sent a new sim with a new number. It was preloaded with 3Gb by Customer Services as a goodwill gesture, as ...

Roger206 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone

What steps do i take to complete unlocking the iphone 7 after the email confirmation is received?

Char by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos