Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

I want to give my iphone5 to a family member. Do I need 02 to unlock itso it can be used with a pay as you go sim?

JoanM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message failure & multiple texts

Hi,Can anyone help - sometimes get a message failure message but the person I am sending to, recives the same message 3 times. Then if I re-send it, they receive it another 3 times !Any way to avoid this happening please ?

Foxxy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked phone

Hi recently my phone fell off my bed and cracked and this is covered under accidental damage on my insurance and I’m just wondering how much it will cost to have my screen fixed with my insurance

Resolved! How do I tell if phone hacked

How can I tell if my phone is being hacked/watched? I was given my phone by my ex and it was a toxic relationship which he controlled. I have a feeling that he has somehow managed to get access to my phone and reads my messages. Is there anything I c...

Resolved! Unlocking an Apple iPhone

hi all! im using O2-based network (giffgaff)in UK its works with my SIMcard, but how can i unlock my phone to use it abroad?

IOS 11 wi-fi calling problem and how to fix the simple way

Hi all I found a simple way for those who has updated their iphone IOS to the newer IOS 11, There was issues with o2 wi-fi calling not working after software update. First turn off data for mobile while making sure that you are connected to the WiFi ...

Carlas-1972 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlock

I have been provided with a friends old iPhone 6s locked to o2 as they have upgraded to an iPhone 8 would unlocking the 6s effect the 8. Also to add the 6s has been under pay monthly for 18 months.

COnnar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos