Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone 6

Hi, So i am no longer an o2 customer but i am trying to unlock an o2 iphone 6 that i used to have on a contract with o2.. i have waited 72 hours and not had a text message or email to say it has been done and my sim still says its unsupported when i ...

Katetra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me? I recently broke my iPhone 7, that was with Three, which resulted into my friend lending me her phone 7 plus that is with o2. My problem is I tried to set up this iPhone and put my SIM card in from my old pho...

iOS 12.2 now available

iOS 12.2 is now out OS 12.2 adds the ability for Siri to play videos from your iOS device to Apple TV and includes four new Animoji.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching

Hey,Just a quick one - when I complete the final stage of unlatching (new non o2 aim and connect to iTunes) will this then lock my phone to the network of the sim I use in the process or unlock it for all networks?

Bailey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

I want to give my iphone5 to a family member. Do I need 02 to unlock itso it can be used with a pay as you go sim?

JoanM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message failure & multiple texts

Hi,Can anyone help - sometimes get a message failure message but the person I am sending to, recives the same message 3 times. Then if I re-send it, they receive it another 3 times !Any way to avoid this happening please ?

Foxxy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked phone

Hi recently my phone fell off my bed and cracked and this is covered under accidental damage on my insurance and I’m just wondering how much it will cost to have my screen fixed with my insurance