Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

transfering data to new phone

i have been trying to set up my new iphone8s but when i go to my icloud account to transfer it all ,i am not getting the passcode i need to do this please help i now have no phone to use

mrsjdb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G keeps dropping out

Why does 4G keep dropping out of my iPhone 7 and how do I rectify it without constantly having to reboot?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPAD PRO ARRIVED SCRATCHED

Soooo, got mine. Just unboxed it. Scratched screen. The box was sealed, the wrap was on, it came like that. I'm not very happy as I would tolerate it for myself but it drops resell value dramatically. Now the issue of course is having to be believed ...

scratch.jpg
AJHJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 12.1.1 Released

Don't know if Apple rolls their OS out worldwide at the same time, but I saw this and thought I'd post it.https://bgr.com/2018/12/05/apple-ios-12-1-1-update-features-dual-sim-live-photos-face-id-fix/

Bambino by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone

Hi.How do I unlock my phone to any network?

Zobia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract sim

Hi I’m currently in a sim contract with O2 on a iPhone 7plus, I’m getting a new phone on Thursday (iPhone 8plus), I’m still wanting to carry on with the contract in the same sim, Will there be any problems when changing the sim into another phone? Wi...

Lacey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Apple Pencil offer.

I'm thinking of getting the kids new iPads for Christmas. There is an offer of a free Apple Pencil with 25GB+ tariffs. Is there anything to stop me from taking out the iPads on the 25GB tariff to get the deal and then dropping the tariff after 30 day...

psykix by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM

I have an old iphone7 which was monthly contract O2. I want to use a 3 sim card in it. The puk given does not work

mortez23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

How canni get my old i phone 6 deactivated so mh grandson can use it 

Ray1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple store lakeside - what bloody legends!!!

this week has been bad....on monday, i done the unthinkable, i droped my 3g on a carpark floor, smashing the screen.. :robotsurprised: Well, i read up on this and found my only option being the £139 apple out of warranty service charge (as it was acc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos