Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch SIM to new iPhone 12 Pro

I am currently on a refresh contract with an iPhone XS Max. If I were to buy an iPhone 12 Pro outright from Apple, can I just take the SIM out of the XS Max and put it into the iPhone 12? Would it work straight away? Do I need to speak to O2 about my...

Resolved! Upgrades

Hi, I’m looking to upgrade, anyone know when the IPhone 11 Pro Max 64gb space Grey will come back in stock.

Bexella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G question

I don’t like the idea of having a 5G phone with all the health scares around about it. If I had a new iPhone that’s 5G as long as I had the data off I guess it’s safe to use? I’m mostly at home anyway.If your area doesn’t support 5G, still 4G will it...

Libs by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

email on%20O2%20data

Evening,can anyone help please?My Iphone 8 on iOs 14.01 will not send emails on my BTinternet account using O2 mobile data. It works perfectly on wifi and on my Mackbook My iCloud email works perfectly on my iPhone by wifi and mobile dataMakes no sen...

Resolved! Pop up scam?

Why do I get pop up notices that ‘my’ IP address has been selected to receive a new iPhone 11? Is this a scam? I also get warnings of ‘unusual activity’ and have to prove I am not a computer. Connected?

Medesimo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim in 4G iPhone

I am on a sim only tariff and want to upgrade my tariff prior to buying an iPhone 12 (handset only). If I do the upgrade now and request a 5G sim, will it work in my iPhone X with 4G until I get my iPhone 12?

jamjar1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iphone

I requested my phone to be unlocked yesterday, how long does it take and how do I know when it has been unlcoked?

Han28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Event - Tonight @ 6pm!

For those who don't already know, Apple are hosting another event this evening at 6pm UK time. What they're going to show us or tell us bout is anyones guess, but what do you think will happen? You can watch along on the live stream embedded above fr...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim 4g calls on Active 2

Hi allI recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Acitve 2 4g/LTE Watch and purchased an esim pack over the past weekend. I have everything working on it (Messaging and Data) except the ability to make phone calls..The problem is, I am able to place a phon...

IPad Pro on staff plan

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the new IPad Pro 12.9 2020 will be available on staff plan? Thanks

EPVL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos