Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot connect to internet when out

My daughters iphone XS cannot connect to the internet when out of the house. Msg we get is Safari cannot open the page because your iphone is not connected to the internet. My phone and others are fine so its not network. Tried restoring network sett...

anna66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring data

Hiya, I have a new iPhone 11 and am transferring data from my iPhone 7. Both phones are saying transferring data to/from but it's been over an hour now and nothing has changed is this normal length of time? Thanks Mel

MelB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad pro finish rubbing off from mild use after one month

my ipad pro 11 2020 is just over one month old and the space grey colour is already turing dirty white on the volume button and corner. also the opposite corner is showing similar wear. having had ipads for years both in and out of covers i have neve...

jnc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Setting up Apple series 3 watch but when pairing with phone, keeps asking to try again as phone isn’t connected to the internet, although it is. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you

Jade11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Dual SIM

Hi. I am planing to purchase iPhone 12 Dual SIM. I am carrying 2 phones at the moment and I would I would like the more elegant option of 1 phone, 2 sims. I am at the moment on pay as you go, will upgrade to pay monthly, from my understanding this is...

Tiberius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh

hi all I have just used O2 refresh to get an upgrade. I chose an iPhone 6 plus but cannot for the life of me get used to it, I got it last Tuesday 14th October. The phone is still in tip top condition. Can I exchange it ????? Really regret changing f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Could I buy a cellular Apple Watch SE or 6 from Apple and get it connected to my o2 pay monthly sim plan.I was told by a o2 colleague in store this won’t not be possible and would need to buy the watch from o2 for the cellular feature to work properl...

JJfaley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 12 mini does not respond to touch

Hi there Opened the box today of my shiny new iphone 12 mini and it isn't responding at all to screen touch. Can't swipe up, right, or anywhere. Just ignores me and therefore I can't set up my phone. Any tips? Just read on another site this may be a ...

Clara2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Sim on iPhone12Pro

Hi, my new company has issued me with a iPhone7 on BT Business Mobile. I plan to upgrade my personal iPhone X to a 12Pro. If is request a O2 eSim can I then use the BT Nano in the standard Sim slot witout any issues? Thanks

DewiM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new iphone 12 pro max is not showing a sim, No signal

Good afternoon, Yesterday I received my new iphone 12 pro max and i have placed the new 5g sim that came with it but I am not getting a signal on the phone, Is there amything i need to do? Only just turned it on