Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to claim insurance

How do you claim insurance for both of my tablets?

Petrova by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

I’m getting a Apple Watch and need to link with my phone and on cellular. What is the process please as my husband is doing the same and is having trouble because his phone bill is through a third party.

Cazza68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro Max

With the lockdown beginning on Thursday, how do we go about preordering and getting our hands on the IPhone 12 Pro Max and 12 Mini?I can’t seem to find any explanations online.Thanks!

JordanH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device upgrade/change

I am on O2 sim only contract and wish to upgrade iPhone device from 02 shop by paying in full on pay as u go, will my sim still work ? & do I need to unlock etc thanks in advance.

PB001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airpods

ordered a pair of airpods but i haven’t received a conformation email?

Ri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim not provisioned

i have a new iphone 12 and cant make calls. Its saying sim not provisioned. what do i do?

Resolved! iPhone 11 Pro discount

Hi, when the iPhone 12 came out i pre-ordered it and when i was using it i thought it didn’t have a good battery so i was joking to return it and get an 11 Pro and i looked and it seems as they haven’t discounted them yet so their the same price as t...

SMS

I have a new iphone11 and it is set up and working perfectly apart from the fact I cannot send or receive SMS messages. I have followed various advice from the help page but to no avail!

Liz44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Caller

My phone is blocking unknow callers. This causes a problem as a nuber of businesses cannot get throguht to me. Can anyone advise how to remove this feature?

Rusty168 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two numbers

Hi there, when I first bought this phone it had a number with it but when I switched from gif gaf to O2 I choose the option to keep my old number but now everytime I text it comes through as two numbers instead of just my old one I was wondering if u...

Rt51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos