Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bad Battery

My iphone is only 10months old and it can barely hold a charge for a day. I am 45 years old so its not like im facebooking, instagramming or whatever is trendy now 24/7. I have wifi at home so i dont use my phone. I have apps yes but I am quite confi...

Wendy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 connectivity

I recently switched from a TalkTalk android phone to a O2 iphone but am still only able to connect with TT when on the move.

4David by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message problem

I have a contact in my phone, both of us have iPhones. We can phone one another, when I text the message stays green but he gets the message, when he replies it is blue on his phone, but I don’t get the message! He’s not blocked on my phone, I delete...

Maude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data and visiting websites

Hi can anyone please tell me why I can’t visit certain websites whilst out and connected to mobile data rather than WiFi. My apple phone has no restrictions set so it must be O2

CCC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Service Status

https://www.apple.com/uk/support/systemstatus/ If you are experiencing any issues with services on your Apple device it might be worthwhile checking the above if restarting your Apple device doesn't help as a great deal of what you experience on an A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New xr won’t update icloud

Anybody know why my new unused xr won’t update iCloud settings ? It’s been on the ‘updating iCloud settings’ screen for 2 hours and I can’t even switch the phone off to try and set up manually. There is valid WiFi available.

Yerik0101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot

My personal hotspot doesn’t connect with anything

Mark391 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad in Europe by switching to business plan?

I complained in an O2 store today that the iPad cellular cannot be used in Europe, unlike a 3 sim. The rep said I could use a sim in Europe eg France but I had to switch to a small business user for the period and then cancel. Can anyone confirm and ...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI

Hi I'm currently on holiday and broken my phone and need the IMEI number to make a insurance claim can you help with this?

Resolved! Apple Watch SIM only

Hi. Was wanting to know if O2 offer a sim only deal for Apple Watch. I am an o2 pay monthly customer with apple 8. I have bought an Apple Watch direct from Apple. I am aware other networks offer this but would prefer to remain with o2. Thanks

Lisaluu36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos