Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usb c to micro charger sent

I upgraded my phone and received a usbc to micro wire instead of micro to usb wire, the usb c is useless to me unless I have to buy an adapter for it to work. can I send this back to 02 and get a micro to usb wire instead as I cannot charge my new de...

JDJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I have just got a new iPhone 12. I love it, but I wish I had gone for a different colour. Does anyone know if I can do a swap? Same phone and contract- just different colourThanks

Emma45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3rd Party Contract

Hi guys just looking for some advice. I have just purchased a new iphone from a 3rd party site however the network provider is still 02 and i am keeping my same number. I currently pay DD on an apple watch and have been told that if i was to cancel m...

Cal97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Since Christmas, I have been trying to set up the mobile data on my Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS & Cellular). Every time, it comes up with the error code 84. I have been in contact with O2 directly about this issue, and it is still not resolved. I have ...

Mollie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone keeps saying no sim installed

Phone keeps saying no sim installed and iv turned phone on and off, removed SIM card and reinstated it, iv updated to latest software I can’t ring or txt anybody there is no signal inside or outside

Awoodruff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use the o2 qr scanner.

When trying to scan a qr code it does not seem to work (it isn't recognising a code). Also, when it says to type it in manually, this doesn't seem to be possible since the keyboard only has numbers attached to it, you can't type in letters of the alp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iphone

Hi. I have had my new upgrade today but no changer or head phone have come with it ? is its what happens now with new i phones? Thanks Mikala

Not getting text messages

Hi, I have just bought an iphone xr (but beginning to wish that I hadn't). I am getting text messages from people that I know, but other texts are not coming through. I know that companies etc are sending the texts, but they don't come up on my phone...

jacks123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFC Not Working

Hello,I have an iPhone SE2020 and the NFC reader seems to have stopped working - i use it for medical reasons so really need to fix it!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

EG2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI number different

When I go to My O2 Account, and look at "My Devices" it tells me what king of iPhone I have, and the IMEI number. The trouble is, both are wrong, compared with what I see on my phone, when I go to Settings. Why might they be different, and does it ma...

PhilS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos