Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

How long for my order

iPhone

Please cancel my order

Jurigent by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 12 pro no service issue

My new iPhone 12 Pro shows "No Service", restarted it, placed on Airplane mode to reset the service connection, removed and cleaned the SIM card - nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Clau11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

How can you add an Apple Watch to an existing O2 airtime plan for a phone? It looks like I have to pay extra to add data for my new watch rather than linking it to the account?

Resolved! Blacklisted Phone

Hello,So towards the end of last year I bought a refurbished phone from GiffGaff because mine had sadly broke.The phone I bought I was told was blacklisted and after a while i was informed it was no longer blacklisted and it did work with my new SIM ...

LukeW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t send and receive SMS

I changed my phone from 7 to xr 2 days ago. I can’t login Apple ID as I can’t receive an activation code by sms. Apple says I need to speak to carrier which I believe 02. How can I check?

KS2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I’ve placed an order for a iPad on the 1st December but I can’t seem to be able to track my order. I paid £20 upfront and it said 6 weeks which have now past. I’ve also tried phoning and just keep getting put on hold then it cuts off.

Marko1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

How do I set up Wi-fi calling on an iPhone X with iOS 14.3? Do I need to change any setting in My O2 as well?

AliFos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset Network Settings - iPhone

Hello, Regarding the above subject title [Reset Network Settings], I have an iPhone 6s on the O2 network. It states in relation to 'Reset Network Settings' that: "this also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings and VPN and APN settin...

Agent47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurbished iPhone has low battery health

I've just upgraded and got a refurbished iPhone XR, which O2 advertises as being "like new". The battery health of the phone is only 91%, and given that poor battery performance of my old phone was the main reason for the upgarde, this does not seem ...

Odradek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos