Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location services not working on daughters phone

Can anyone help please! My daughters location services does not work off of wifi - we have upgraded her phone as o2 told us it was the phone and yet it’s happening with the new phone! Apple have looked at everything from the phone to the Apple ID and...

Kdean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Transfer old to new phone

When I receive my new phone and wish to use my i cloud backup to transfer the data to it does my sim need to be in the new phone or should it remain in the old phone until the data has been transferred.

Resolved! WiFi Calling

Hello, I bought the £10 Big Bundle today and was wondering if this allows me to use WiFi calling? And if so, how do I add it to my account because it does not appear in my o2 device details. If this doesn’t include WiFi calling, is there anyway I can...

Ciaran3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from Russian Numbers

I am receiving calls from Russian numbers from people who are actually saved in my contacts. It is happening with at least 3 people in my contacts list. They call me and it shows as coming from Russia and so I don’t know who it is calling. But if I g...

CARRIE4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send messages or calls, but can receive.

I can't send messages or calls, but can receive them. I tried the sim on a different phone and it worked fine. I'm using the iPhone 7 Plus and it seems like it thinks I have no credit, but I'm using one of the big bundles, so it should work. When I t...

yes1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12

Got the iPhone 12 - inputted the new 5G SIM & transferred all the data from my iPhone 10. All there & working however it won’t allow me to ring anyone & when someone rings me my old iPhone 10 is still connected? Do I have to do anything with the orig...

Amy19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 not receiving sms from android

My partner is on android and I am on iOS, I can’t text him, but when he replies it doesn’t come through to me. I have done all the software upgrades available, any ideas?

Em8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I have recently taken out a plan with o2 for an Apple Watch series 6. It’s been added to my airtime plan so I can take data and things like that (I had cellular in my plan) however I also have a phone and for some reason my data is NOT showing on my ...

Bryony2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance for airpods

I bought some airpods yesterday from o2 shop in Birmingham. Can i insure them?

Mimilu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos