Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I've just been given a iPhone thats locked to 02 how can I get it unlocked

Tfr1146 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 hours and still haven't fixed it

Airpod cancellation My wife ordered some Apple Airpods only to realise afterwards that they were the old version and not the new ones that she wanted. The contract was cancelled immediately and the Airpods were never delivered. She is now stuck like ...

Resolved! Apple Watch series 6

Hi,I can’t receive calls on my apple cellular Watch when I’m away from My Apple x phone,can make calls ok,any idea how to fix this?

Sisyphus01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen repair

I have broken the screen of my phone an Apple Iphone 7, I have had it a year. What are my options (Personal details removed)

GillOlke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone SIM free

Hey, is there any SIM free iPhones that are cheap? Looking for one to link to my hearing aids.

voicemail

for some time now i have been using apple iphone 11xr and my voicemail has been taking my recorded message without any difficulty. Approx 2 weeks ago without any ideas at the time this facility just stopped working and despite all my efforts i just c...

PETERM4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple tv offer

Ive been told you can get apple tv after buying a new phone? How can I facilltate this?

Solaris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WhatsApp

My WhatsApp got hacked and now it’s banned my number. How can I fix this or can I get a new number?

Stressed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! “Like New” iPhone X has 84% battery health

Hi,As the title says, I have received my iPhone X today.It was advertised as “like new”, so I did expect a few tiny marks etc, but I wasn’t expecting the battery health to be 84%.This battery is going to need replacing very soon and will cost a lot.W...

Resolved! Apple Watch

I have my mobile on a business plan through my business. Having recently purchased an Apple watch with GPS, i am advised that I cannot connect it to my existing plan as O2 businees plans do not allow it...is that correct?!!