Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New phone stuck on set up

New iPhone11, swapping from iPhone8. Did sim swap fine, set up facial recognition and Apple Pay, O2 phoned part way through & now it’s stuck on the ‘Hello’ screen or it says ‘updating iCloud settings’. I’ve tried turning on & off, done a soft reset, ...

HGR123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

My data doesn’t work even with full allowance.

Lauraa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SE 2

So I was on my phone I checked my emails and then went onto TikTok to watch a video it cut out and went to a blank screen with a white circle timer then when I held down the on button and round button at the bottom of the screen for 30 seconds it fla...

Phillipa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does Face time on my ipad ring when my iphone se 2020 rings?

I have just received and activated my new iphone se 2020. Every time I receive a call on the mobile then Face time on my ipad also rings. How can I stop this happening and only make each device ring when required? Thanks.

Martinhb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged phone

I received my new phone on 11th July and it appears to be cracked on the screen as it arrived like this what do I do about getting it fixed/replaced?

Kieron97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from SE to XR

Hi, I'm thinking of upgrading from the iPhone SE to the iPhone XR. Can I just transfer the SE sim to the XR and retain my number, apps email settings etc.

MickB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone locked

Hi my son has forgot his password to his phone and locked himself out, it's asking to connect to iTunes but nothing connecting

Kayleighm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty making and receiving calls in Australia

I have been in Australia 6 months and due to Covid I cannot currently get home. My tariff includes roaming in Australia and I have been making and receiving calls without problem until the last couple of days. Now I cannot make calls - it just says c...

MarkB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls forwarded from landline only ringing once

Hi, I have an issue where I have landline calls forwarded to my mobile (iphone XR). When a call comes through, it rings once and then either ends or goes to voicemail. I have checked the setting and increased ring times etc but cannot figure out how ...

Conor_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 wont let me unlock my iPhone?

I’ve tried 3 times now keeps saying failed security. Only just brought phone put in 02 sim so I can unlock it but still saying it please help do I need to top it up? Really don’t want to waste £10 as I need to be on 3 network. Thanks

Emma991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos