Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap I phone

Would it be possible to swap my new gold I phone for the blue one

Anne1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with server or my fault?

Hey guys, So this us my first payment for O2 and i have tried to buy the apple airpods pro. The first time i tried to buy it the payment went through but i got no emails or anything so i decided to call customer service. I got the money back and they...

Jimmy089 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi I was just wondering would I be able to take an Apple Watch out with use

iphone 13 dispatched

Has anyone had any notifications that their Iphone 13 has been dispatched yet? I thought mine was supposed to be due tomorrow, but still no notifications...

JimSigns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order

Hello I've just place an order for the iPhone 13 Pro however I was supposed to be ordering the Pro max can you help change the order

Srl1184 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection despite signal

Hi,I have an iPhone 11pro with an esim (pay monthly) and physical sim (PAYG). I have repeatedly had issues with intermittent connection on it. Apple replaced the phone as they couldn't find the source of the problem but it has continued with the new ...

Chaully by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music offer and still not received txt link

How do I redeem 6 months Apple Music offer? I purchased air pods pro and was told I would get this offer by txt. But no txt has been received

ZH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos