Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 1: Joiner

Where is my iphone 12 wall charger?

Please dont tell me that after spending all this money, that they are not supplying us with a wall charge ?
Topics: 563
Solutions: 14,833

Re: Where is my iphone 12 wall charger?

@Et 

Yes that's correct.

Apple have decided not to ship wall chargers or headphones with the 12.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 563
Solutions: 14,833

@Et 

Q. Why is there no charger or earphones in the box?
A. This was entirelyApple's decision to remove the charger and earphones from the box and as this will bring environmental benefits and help reduce e-waste, it’s a decision we support.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Apple-iPhone-12-Megathread/m-p/1398478#M34374

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 38: Lively

@Et

Apple have been very open on this, and its on every iphone 12 product page.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-12-pro ( as an example)

They will sell you one starting at only £19
Current Phone: Motorola Razr 5g
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts
Level 29: Intuitive

I think it’s a good plan from Apple for environmental reasons but I have to be honest they dropped the ball here. They ship the iPhone with a lightning to USB-C cable so the only people with a USB-C wall plug (Apple one) are those upgrading from an 11 Pro. Everyone else will just have a USB-A 5W charger.