Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Danny11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today I was trying to upgrade my Samsung watch 5 pro Watch to the the new Apple Watch ultra and was willing to pay the early upgrade fee of £442 apparently I can’t upgrade from Samsung watch to Apple Watch even knowing I have a iPhone on my account o2 you need to sort this and this bad customer service 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149420 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Danny11 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Danny11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Done this morning still no help even explaining I was paying the Samsung watch off to upgrade to Apple Watch this can’t be done for some mad reason 

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 149420 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@O2Georgina 

Hi Gina, is this correct?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 8

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @MI5 ,I have never heard of this being the case before,

I assume that if you pay off once device plan you can upgrade within 24 hours

signature
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 149420 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

My thoughts too @O2Georgina 

Could you check with @Danny11 to see if there is an issue with doing so please?

Message 6 of 8

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@MI5  I can advise the number for the retentions department to see if they can shed any light

@Danny11  I will send you a message now

signature
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 149420 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

Thanks Gina

Message 8 of 8